jueves, 28 de marzo de 2013

Unfinished Love is ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Unfinished Love is

without night bosom morning
you the unspoken my words,
at the sky stars in me posture
I whispers the for future ..
a best blue this fiort also
the sounds of waves,
shiny phosphorescence in the sea
dawn ,your waits for...

I do not know;
coldest time in winters how many have passed,
I have not seen you ..
However, how much I waited
behind me you to say "do not go "..
I was , much in flames
for ignite vessels..
now death boat,
inshore waiting for me ...

Deferred my dreams,hanging
to the stars clinging
to red of ,now than dark blue returning
This of firmament;
of Copper-colored with the first light of the sun,
correct moonlight..
Unfinished a Love is
to build bridge , the sun straight..

OFS

4 comentarios:

  1. real love is always unfinished

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Un poema directo al corazón ....Thank you my dear friend Ômer for share with Usthe poem that You write of your special heart, I like very muchStay with love

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks dawnchessman..so true :up:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you my dear friend Dasha..we will receive embrace confused, in a single death to live forever, eternity to eternity kiss a kiss, a kiss of eternity;eternity love ..STAY WİTH LOVE

    ResponderEliminar