domingo, 17 de marzo de 2013

LOVE SONG


What can I say when this thing has no name ...
What can I say when this thing has no name
maybe floating upstream is the name of the game
What do I call it when it's not a thing
it's a luminous feeling that makes my heart sing

And for bringing it with me wherever I travel
in wonder I stand as it's slowly unraveled
But not by design or intent on my part
I'm just watching this flower unfold in my heart

To reach for it only I'd be not so foolish
it comes to me brilliantly and as a rule it's not
going to be quite what I had expected
it seems to me like my whole life is reflected
In one little moment of heavenly bliss
with our eyes and our lips meeting in a sweet kiss

And I hear the winds blowing they whisper your name
whence they come, where they go, to me it's the same
For the only thing that ever mattered to me
was your shape to behold and your sweet face to see

Oh please look in my eye tell me you'll never go
and forgive me my weakness for I need to know
There have been many times when I thought I could love
but with you I feel sure we will meet up above

And the river that flows by celestial command
it will bring us together and show us the land
we were meant to inherit before time began
It's not happened by chance but in fact it was planned

5 comentarios:

  1. such eloquent words, :star: :) :up:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Originally posted by minimerl:such eloquent words, :star: :) :up: Oh, thank you. It's my love of Keats and Byron shining through.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i love the celestial command

    ResponderEliminar