martes, 25 de septiembre de 2012

Letter To A Friend



I could feel how loneliness kills
And I might be feeling the way it had been again
Just if I hadn’t met you and your sweet smile

You, a friend that God has let me
To have, to share, to keep, and to love
Being with you makes me believe in my long lost self

And your smile, a gift that reminds me
That tomorrow still remains
And miracle does exist

You make me feel a sweet togetherness
That heals the wound created by the loneliness
And let me see a new day that comes every day

But girl, I know one day we’ll have a farewell
And when the day comes
I believe I would be feeling the loneliness again
And I know it’s worse than before
Because I ever felt a sweet togetherness with you
But until the time comes,
I’ll be always keeping your smile in my mind
Cause I believe it would heal me
And be a new faith in my life

Even though we’re separated,
I’ll never forget each memory we have
Cause they will remain as ever as our friendship

4 comentarios:

  1. Thank You dear Maliika, I´m glad that like you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You make me feel a sweet togethernessThat heals the wound created by the lonelinessAnd let me see a new day that comes every day
    Thank you Dasha for this beautiful poem.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I know one day we’ll have a farewellAnd when the day comesI believe I would be feeling the loneliness againAnd I know it’s worse than beforeBecause I ever felt a sweet togetherness with you

    ResponderEliminar