lunes, 23 de septiembre de 2013

"IT`S YOU"


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Even when the darkest moments appear,..
Still I know your here,
Though I may feel
A little lost or maybe sad,...
I know your here,..
When I feel like I might lose
The happiness I hold so dear,..
Its you I talk to,
Words never leave my lips,..
But my soul speaks,...
Sometimes slow,.
Sometimes fast,..
Either way I know you listen,..
Because I get this sensation through me,..
Like I am being embraced,
Comfort is what I feel,...
The darkness starts to lift,...
Emotion beginning to understand,..
Its these moments when I feel at ease,...
You again bring me peace,
When I let this feeling free from me,..
A new breath begins,..
And soon,..
I feel like I was opened up,..
And given reason to believe,...
You are so real to me,..
That is why I believe ,
Love fills me
Completely with
YOU
~Dan~
9/22/13

5 comentarios:

  1. very beautiful poem dear Dan .... just the picture ... I love butterflies ...:) :) :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola amigo Dan, como siempre Usted pone alasa nuestras almas con sus hermosos poemasHoy pude acercarme a una computadoray es grato el poder encontrar todos estos hermosospoemas. Regresare cuando finalicen mis cortas vacaciones si Dios así lo permite.Le dejo muchos cariños y pase un hermoso fin de semana pleno de amor y felicidadjunto a todo lo que ama.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Amigo Dan, gracias por sus bellos poemas y especiales post que compartió con nosotros.Ellos quedaran plasmados en este grupo como un bello recuerdo de su hermosa alma y corazón.Dios lo bendiga y proteja siempre.Con todo mi afecto y cariño mi estimado amigo Dan.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. amigas I have been locked out of my blog, I had to open a new one, sorry its taken me this long to let you know what happened , I thought opera was going to help me get it back, but still they have done nothing to help,. so I open this new one :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ResponderEliminar