jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2013

love is my religion!


 I was taught to think of little
the angels and miraculous stories
But when you hurt
why so hurt
no one knows how to explain

I thought: "This must
that life is Sal
river of tears and happiness drop it. "

I was thirsty for answers
the dowry of naivety and goodness
But the world is arranged
Today it is a sin to have a soul glass

Confused looking out,
sign that will show me
that is the road that leads me to you

I heart my resurrection
now love is my religion
With you I have everything well enough I
To love and to exist

With tenderness wash my soul
like never suffer for it and not heard
The day flew
mojta destiny wearing your shirt

My cross now you're
You and your two hands
which spread to embrace me

I heart my resurrection
now love is my religion
With you I have everything well enough I
To love and to exist

8 comentarios:

  1. beautiful and emotional, I can see how it would be easy to see love in both, if you want both to be long lasting and deep meaning, love and religiongo hand and hand heart and soul :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Originally posted by marseanik:Renata,svaka čast!ти благодарам драга маре:heart:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Originally posted by mijodan:beautiful and emotional, I can see how it would be easy to see love in both, if you want both to be long lasting and deep meaning, love and religiongo hand and hand heart and soul :)
    Thank you my dear friend ...:happy: :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Originally posted by superrenatailievska:Thank you my dear friend ...you are welcome my friend, thank you too, for sharing :) happy weekend filled with love and happiness :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. thanks friend... Have a nice day...:)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. thank you dear Morena ... the beautiful thoughts .... I wish lovely evening ...:) :love: :heart:

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello dear Renata, I can read a wonderful poemabout the love in our life, when love comes to us, is the most beautifulfeeling that our soul and heart canto embrace, for esperimentar the infinite sweetnessof that feeling so pure and noble, so we want to holdforever with Us.Thank you my dear friend.



    Podrá nublarse el sol eternamente; Podrá secarse en un instante el mar; Podrá romperse el eje de la tierra Como un débil cristal. ¡todo sucederá! Podrá la muerte Cubrirme con su fúnebre crespón; Pero jamás en mí podrá apagarse La llama de tu amor.* Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer

    ResponderEliminar