martes, 17 de septiembre de 2013

DREAMS BEGIN


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Laying out on my bed
Many emotions being lead
On wondrous and compelling adventures,
My Heart speaking through my soul
Letting its self unfold,
No inhibition displayed,
Knowing its all in my head,
Its ok though I have done this before
And its given me plenty excitement
Feeding continuously in to
Part of my life,
Would I want it any other way?
Certainly not,
Conversation held in my mind
Bring pristine visions in time
This blessing I see
Is are part of me
I`ll always remind myself,
Without you here in my heart
My soul would be alone
Confused in what to do,
Angel its because of you
Life makes so much sense
Loving you angel
Even if its
Through my dreams,
~Dan~
9/14/13
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I know the day will come
when my dreams will come true angel
its then life begins with you
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

5 comentarios:

  1. Thanks my dear friend Dan for all the beauty of your poems that You share Us and the smile to put in our hearts and soul ....God bless and protect your special soul and heartYour always friend ....love is powerful feeling that everyone possess,it's the feeling that one cant change,its like battlefield that needs everyone's fight for it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. amiga its so good to see you again, I have been missing and thinking about you :) thank you for your kind and beautiful thoughts shared , blessed we all are that we can and do share from the heart :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. dear dan ... beautiful poem! beautiful dream! Let your dreams become reality! Have a nice day...my frend... "he sees Invisible,listen voicelessly,believes the incredible,will achieve Impossible! "˙

    ResponderEliminar
  4. thank u dear reni :) simply beautiful thoughts you shared ,.. I enjoy them as I do you :) have a beautiful week filled with love and happiness :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Originally posted by mijodan:amiga its so good to see you again, I have been missing and thinking about you thank you for your kind and beautiful thoughts shared , blessed we all are that we can and do share from the heartThanks Dan and me too ...I'm go with a big smil in my heart.Thank youNice day for you :love:

    ResponderEliminar