lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2013

ALL MY PICTURES...


All the pictures that I keep
Put in order and align
There's that one that leaves me restless
Wouldn't get out of my head

Just one man and a woman
Crescent moon and dim light
They both know what the other needs
And the breeze is talking instead of them




Song of mine, you're getting wild inside of me
Let him find me after you
Star of mine, you're illuminating after me
He's still breathing, breathing inside of you

Song of mine, star of mine,
My desire, mine only,
You're the power like no other, you're a power that's bringing out
The voice of God inside of me, lifting me to
Seek for the eternal love
To find eternal love with him

9 comentarios:

  1. superrenatailievska1 de octubre de 2013, 15:10

    tank you...:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. With Your permission here in this group. you are part of the manager alsoas Moderator.Thanks from my heart

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you dear Renata is very beautiful the poemand thank you for all the beautiful poemsthat I read here of you, I like very muchYou are a very special woman, is my hope thatGod give you all the beauty of this world and for all around you.Much Love from me and Thanks again :love: :heart:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. dear reni :) simply beautiful, I know what you saying when u see something that touches you deep inside, we let our emotions do what they do and soon we are sharing what we feel:) wishing you a great weekend filled with love and happiness :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. superrenatailievska4 de octubre de 2013, 2:10

    Originally posted by dashafide:Thank you dear Renata is very beautiful the poemand thank you for all the beautiful poemsthat I read here of you, I like very muchYou are a very special woman, is my hope thatGod give you all the beauty of this world and for all around you.Much Love from me and Thanks again :love: :heart:
    tanku dear Dasha for your beautuful words...wish you beautuful wekend:)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. superrenatailievska4 de octubre de 2013, 2:10

    Originally posted by dashafide:With Your permission here in this group. you are part of the manager alsoas Moderator.Thanks from my heart
    tank you am very happy for that...:love: ;) :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. superrenatailievska4 de octubre de 2013, 2:10

    Originally posted by thoughtswhispered:dear reni :) simply beautiful, I know what you saying when u see something that touches you deep inside, we let our emotions do what they do and soon we are sharing what we feel:) wishing you a great weekend filled with love and happiness :)
    tank you dear Dan:) :) :) wish you beautuful day...:) :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ResponderEliminar