miércoles, 14 de agosto de 2013

Love.



Because of you, in gardens of blossoming
Flowers I ache from the perfumes of spring.
I have forgotten your face, I no longer
Remember your hands; how did your lips
Feel on mine?

Because of you, I love the white statues
Drowsing in the parks, the white statues that
Have neither voice nor sight.

I have forgotten your voice, your happy voice;
I have forgotten your eyes.

Like a flower to its perfume, I am bound to
My vague memory of you. I live with pain
That is like a wound; if you touch me, you will
Make to me an irreperable harm.

Your caresses enfold me, like climbing
Vines on melancholy walls.

I have forgotten your love, yet I seem to
Glimpse you in every window.

Because of you, the heady perfumes of
Summer pain me; because of you, I again
Seek out the signs that precipitate desires:
Shooting stars, falling objects.”



― Pablo Neruda

6 comentarios:

  1. querida amiga mia dasha, in the deepest of deep memories you could never forget what you had, there in the center of you heart surrounded by your soul, the memories of each other will never leave, not even when the night has come and made it so dark you couldn't even see your hand in front of you face, or even in the brightest of bright lights when you squint and close your eyes ,. you still never let these memories of that one who loved you with all their soul, and you loved them back with the same passion intense and almost beyond belief, you could never forget what you had because my sweet friend its there and will always be, something that mattered so plainly that even now you still smile with what used to be, something that no one could ever take away, that memory of a love that was yours and theirs completely,. that's what reminds you of what used to be,..~Dan~

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My Heart is something that gives me lifeMy Heart feeds and nurtures as if it were my wifeMy Heart is kind and loving down to the last dropMy Heart keeps me going not wanting to stopMy ..........By Vernon Myers

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good night my dear friend .

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good night my dear friend ...

    ResponderEliminar