domingo, 25 de agosto de 2013

About You and Me


Deep in Passion
Caught in Emotion
Love being the Key,
Living Loving Thinking
About You and Me,
When I get a chance
To get close to you
All I can do ,
Is think about
How much I love you,
I ask and I ask
Because I want to know ,
Will you stay with me
I can feel your Heart Beating
Deep against my chest,
Your heart speaking with mine,
What they share is a promise
To be there when ever you need me
This is something
Your Heart Tells Mine
As long as you are Being Loved
You`ll Never Leave,
Did I hear your Heart Right?
And will you really stay?
Because my Lover
I want nothing more
Then to be yours
Listen lover take my hand
Keep me close to you
This I promise,
Treat me Right
And I`ll never Leave ,
Your all I ask for
One who Would Love Me.
~Dan~
8/24/13

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
deep in passion caught in emotion love being the key, living loving thinking about you and me, when I get a chance to get close to you all I can do , is think about just how much I love you, I ask and I ask because I want to know , will you stay with me now and always, I can feel your heart beating deep against my chest, its as your heart speaking with mine, what they share is a promise to be there when ever you need me,.. this is something your heart tells mine, as long as you are being loved you`ll never leave, did I heart your heart right? and will you really stay? because my lover I want nothing more then to be yours and no one else`s, listen lover take my hand keep me close to you and I`ll never leave , your all I ask for,.. one who would love me,
.

4 comentarios:

  1. Originally posted by superrenatailievska:beautiful words .... very deep... thank you ranata :) wishing you a great week :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. superrenatailievska28 de agosto de 2013, 1:08

    ....beautiful words .... very deep...:up:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Como siempre sus poemas sonde profundos sentimientos que llegan hastahasta el corazón y dan alas a nuestras almas con cadapalabra .....Gracias mi estimado amigo por compartir su bello poema.Dejo una sonrisa en su corazón ....

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Originally posted by spiritbird:Como siempre sus poemas sonde profundos sentimientos que llegan hastahasta el corazón y dan alas a nuestras almas con cadapalabra .....Gracias mi estimado amigo por compartir su bello poema.Dejo una sonrisa en su corazón ....querida amiga mia, gracias, me hiciste sonreír, creo que ambos comparten una conexión del alma, a causa de nuestras emociones poéticas,jajajjajaa thank u for sharing a laugh with me, wishing you a beautiful week filled with love and happiness

    ResponderEliminar