sábado, 6 de julio de 2013

PAINTING...


I drew on your face fine sand
A deserted beach ...
I lost hours and hours
Trying to make the figure
Interpret its beauty,
Each trait, each sketch
remember you
But as he wished,
Could not get there
All she wanted ...
Wanted the lines of the drawing
Showed love and serenity
You carry on your chest ...
In your eyes, I wanted the glow of affection
you feel about me ...
The hair, the lack of a caress!
At every turn, wanted to see
a feeling that is uniquely yours ...
But I wish I were an artist
To represent you in a work!
Need to have the gifts of the great masters
But, alas!
Try as he might, he could never!
So, let time pass,
I stood there daydreaming about you
Until a wave came and took all the work,
All my love for you ...
But no matter
I have you with me always in my heart
A place where nothing
or the waves reach
to steal you from me ...

1 comentario: