martes, 9 de julio de 2013

JUST A LONE EAGLE ...

I am the synonym of the word INTENSITY ... everything to the extreme!
Can be desert or ocean ...
My mood comes from my soul and not the occasional annoyances ...
Tears are part of me ...
natural consequence,
since I'm more crying than laughing ...
life that I almost always imposed.
Today I am poem ...
tomorrow Verse without rhyme ...
I can not be anything but a reflection of my heart ...
I fight with my demons trying to be better and loose my fairies
to take me on their wings,
the magical world of dreams ...
I'm proud to dream,
after all there is no impossible dream but people impossible.
LOVE I'm not sure what it is ...
the other day I thought I loved ...
loved it ... love it ... do not know.
My philosophy is
that not everything can be explained,
some things just FEEL and ready.
What actually like doing
do not yield financial profit ... write,
create with his hands that come from my heart.
I'm the face that rarely smiled in life ...
AM JUST A LONE EAGLE!

10 comentarios: