jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2012

Blessings in disguise.

In the blackness of life's darkness
In the bleakness of life's harshness
Lies treasures concealed
That will only be revealed
When one has a will
As strong as a winter's gale
That may blow away the blackness of life's darkness
That one may brave the bleakness of life's harsness

In the midst of life's infirmities
Induced by life's calamities
One that chooses to endure
One that is willing to persevere
Shall find the treasures of life
Concealed in the midst of life's tribulations
Then let there be great jubilation
For one that is wise
Has found blessings in disguise.

4 comentarios:

  1. This is one of the first poems I wrote in my blog page last month. Check my blog page for proof. I just thought it would be nice to share it with everyone.I sent it by email so that's why my profile does not appear and I also forgot to put my name at the end of the poem.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are welcome Dasha.And thanks Mohsin Javed.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Originally posted by bjblada:This is one of the first poems I wrote in my blog page last month. Check my blog page for proof. I just thought it would be nice to share it with everyone.I sent it by email so that's why my profile does not appear and I also forgot to put my name at the end of the poem.I dont know how You make for post this poem of you.I like your poem, is very beautifulThank you for share with Us

    ResponderEliminar