martes, 23 de octubre de 2012

Love, Listen to the Falling Rain


The fingers or the pouring rain were
tap dancing on the fogged glass
of your window, like all our tears
were put together for one very last time,
before they were converted in wet smiles.
Listen my love,
listen to the falling rain…

Thunders, shaking shadows in my world,
piercing lightning, like slashing knives,
we left back that, the mightiest storm
that twisted the core of our lives
until it was nothing left inside our hearts.
Listen my love,
listen to the falling rain…

Tomorrow when the storms are gone
rainbows will be left to cover the past,
as kisses rosebuds will appear in the garden
that a merciless rain blessed had,
on the soul of two secret lovers apart.
Listen my love,
listen to the falling rain…

Like a little wet sparrow suddenly you,
are trembling of cold between my hands,
as the drops of fate rain are pouring
trying to drown our wish to keep alive
our love, that destiny stabbed and will not die.
Listen my love,
listen to the falling rain…
...


9 comentarios:

  1. Originally posted by marmarali70:marmaralimarmarali70 # Tuesday, October 23, 2012 11:32:58 PMPlease controls the two groups (music & poem), I need to go for a timeof here, can you ....

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Originally posted by BLUEBEN:Please controls the two groups (music & poem), I need to go for a timeof here, can you Ok. Emma, I do check when you are away. :eyes: :yikes: :knight:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ode to a droplet - nicely done

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Originally posted by upyerjumper:bernard cupyerjumper # Wednesday, October 24, 2012 6:11:30 PMThank you dear Bernard for read the poem

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Originally posted by marmarali70:marmarali marmarali70 # Miércoles, 24 de octubre 2012 08:35:59 PM

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Originally posted by marmarali70:Ok. Emma, I do check when you are away. :eyes: :yikes: :knight: Thank you

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Originally posted by wazquecme:nice poem and musicThank you Ömer, I´m glad that you enjoy with the poemas alwaysStay with love

    ResponderEliminar
  8. alwaysStay with love

    ResponderEliminar