sábado, 6 de octubre de 2012

Hope.

In the midst of my miseries
In this world of harsh realities
I often stumble in my struggles to cope
With problems that try to make me lose hope

But I still hold on to the rope
And I always choose to cope
Because I know there is hope

'Tis hope that keeps me enduring
'Tis hope that keeps me persevering

Hope is like an oasis in the desert
Hope is like a rope you hang on to

You may have nothing
You may have nowhere to go
But if you have hope
It will never let you down

Therefore, always nuture the hope
That there is hope
'Cause there really is such a thing as hope.

3 comentarios:

  1. Thank you dear Bruce for share with Us the nice poem of ¨Hope¨I like

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Por muy larga que sea la tormenta, el sol siempre vuelve a brillar entre las nubes.*Khalil Gibran

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dear Dasha, I'm glad you like it.

    ResponderEliminar