viernes, 28 de junio de 2013

MY GIRL


Whenever I look at the sky
I feel like having wings
Fly to meet you
A desire to possess you

You love me
You know what I feel
When I look at the sky
Sometimes it arrives until it hurts

The stars remind me of you
So beautiful, so bright
But so far from me
Forgive Me Love

I never tire of thinking
That one day I can touch you
personally say
The good you do to me
How important are

Sometimes I think you
it's just a dream ...
That one day I will wake up
And live alone in longing
that you feel

Today is cold in my room
I miss you even more
Will you take
of my dreams
and bring it to my reality

I hear your voice saying
you love me
and you're my girl
I grieve, I confess ...
Do not know if I should ...
But what if I love you too much?

The sea brings your memory
I know it is your essence
Just like mine too
So miss you

Your love keeps me
Your dengos encourage me
Your caresses excite me
Your voice intoxicates me

I'm alone in my room
But I'm with you
in my heart
Wishing my love
have a good night

What are your dreams
beautiful as are my
I can be with you
walking hand in hand
the beach ...

I do not know what will be the future
Nor do I think
Only wish you enjoy
As for my
My only ...

3 comentarios:

  1. men want 3 qualities in women 1-economist in kitchen 2-artist in home3-devil in love

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sounds like a good comment!Thanks...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. there is that whom economist in love ...

    ResponderEliminar