miércoles, 6 de febrero de 2013

"Whispers In The Wind"



As much as I dream it still wont mean a thing until I have you in my arms. Nights are long when your with me and I don't want to wake up or let you go. I hold you close and kiss your lips I whisper in your ear. Its you my love who has me crazy, because I`m so in love with you. All my dreams are made when I thinking about you. Heavens gate opens wide and you are standing inside. All I can do is look at you and keep dreaming, I`m coming through to you. The smile in your eyes tell me its true, we share the same passionate desires. Loving you forever is all I pray happens. Truth be told you fill every part of my soul. I love you my beautiful woman, I promise you this, I pray to share my life with you. I`m standing here at heavens gate dreaming of when I`ll be let in to start my life with you. So close you are to me I can almost feel the softness of you as I`m reaching in. the morning sun breaks through my window and the light starts to shine. I`ll see you again my love when darkness takes the sun away and my nights begin again. these are my whispers in the wind.....
~*~
As much as I dream
It still wont mean a thing
Until I have you in my arms,
Nights are long when your with me,
I don't want to ever wake up or let you go,
I hold you close and kiss your lips,
I whisper in your ear,

Its you my love who has me crazy,
Because I`m so in love with you,
All my dreams are made
When I thinking about you,
Heavens gate opens wide
And you are standing inside,
All I can do is look at you
And keep dreaming
I`m coming through to you,

The smile in your eyes tell me its true,
We share the same passionate desires,
Loving you forever is all I pray happens,
Truth be told you fill every part of my soul,
I love you my beautiful woman,
I promise you this
And pray to share my life with you,

I`m standing at heavens gate,
Dreaming of when I`ll be let in,
To start my life with you.
So close you are to me
I can almost feel your softness
As I`m reaching in,

The morning sun breaks through my window
And the light starts to shine,
See you again my love
When darkness take the sun away
And my nights begin again,

These are my whispers
In the wind...

~Dan~
2/6/13
...




11 comentarios:

  1. So very romantic. Very nice.:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Usted tiene un don maravilloso que Dios le concedió,el de la escritura, Quisiera pensar que existe alguna razon por la cualpocos podemos leer y disfrutar de sus poemas en su blog, ya que este mundo esta lleno de soledad y sus letras serian una compañía y hermosa sonrisa para el alma y corazón .... Le agradezco de todo corazón que algunos de ellos se puedan leer aqui en el grupo es un gran placer para mi y también para el que vista este grupo el encontrarse con sus poemas.When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.- Alexander Graham BellFeliz semana mi estimado amigo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. :rolleyes: :eek: :eyes: soooooooo romantic :left: :right: :faint: :rolleyes: :yikes: :no: :doh: >>> :D :yes:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Originally posted by BLUEBEN:soooooooo romantic


    querida gracias amiga mia, una vez más se comparte una sonrisa, y yo te aprecio, deseándole una semana maravillosa, llena de amor y felicidad, emma :)


    ResponderEliminar
  5. Originally posted by bjblada:So very romantic. Very nicethank u bruce :) have a great week.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Originally posted by BLUEBEN:Usted tiene un don maravilloso que Dios le concedió,el de la escritura, Quisiera pensar que existe alguna razon por la cualpocos podemos leer y disfrutar de sus poemas en su blog, ya que este mundo esta lleno de soledad y sus letras serian una compañía y hermosa sonrisa para el alma y corazón .... Le agradezco de todo corazón que algunos de ellos se puedan leer aqui en el grupo es un gran placer para mi y también para el que vista este grupo el encontrarse con sus poemas.



    gracias amiga mia, de verdad que me hacen sentir bien, porque te gusta lo compartido, dejé lo que siento en mi corazón, ven a través de mis dedos, y empiezo a escribir, otra vez me das una razón para sonreír, y yo apreciar, usted, deseándoles una semana maravillosa, llena de amor y felicidad,

    cuando dejas el corazón que tiene, hablar, dar lo que se siente, a través de la expresión, el amor tiene una forma de llegar a otras almas y hablando con ellos, usted tiene un alma y un corazón lleno de amor, tu corazón siente lo que mi corazón dice, gracias por compartir contigo, conmigo,


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    thank you amiga mia, really you make me feel good, because you enjoy when i share, i let what i feel, in my heart, come through my fingers, and i start typing, again you give me a reason to smile, and i appreciate, you, wishing you a wonderful week, full of love and happiness,

    when you let the heart you have , speak, it give what it feels, through expression, love has a way of reaching into others souls and speaking to them, you have a soul and a heart that is full of love, your heart feels what my heart says,
    thank you for sharing, you, with me,

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Originally posted by mijodan:and i appreciate, you, wishing you a wonderful week, full of love and happiness, when you let the heart you have , speak, it give what it feels, through expression, love has a way of reaching into others souls and speaking to them, you have a soul and a heart that is full of love, your heart feels what my heart says, thank you for sharing, you, with me,And you too dear Dan. Thank you my dear friendI wishing U a wonderful sunday full of love and happiness

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Originally posted by mijodan: i let what i feel, in my heart, come through my fingers, and i start typing, Amigo Dan, usted simplifica lo que cado uno de nosotros hacemos en nuestra vida real o virtual: ver atraves de nuestros dedos lo que nuestro corazón y mente capta o siente.

    ResponderEliminar


  9. .
    .
    .
    ...............................................................
    .
    .saludos querida amiga mia, agradezco su confianza en mi escritura. gracias por visitar y compartir pensamientos conmigo, espero que usted está teniendo un fin de semana hermoso, abrazos y besos enormemente :wizard: :drunk: :hat: :D :) :happy: :lol: :love:

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Originally posted by BLUEBEN:Amigo Dan, usted simplifica lo que cado uno de nosotros hacemos en nuestra vida real o virtual: ver atraves de nuestros dedos lo que nuestro corazón y mente capta o siente.


    querida amiga mia, gracias, a veces, los pensamientos pasan tan rápido, las palabras de empezar a escribir ellos mismos,, abrazos y besos enormemente


    ResponderEliminar
  11. so romantic :flirt: :star: :ko: And :sing: :sing: :cheers:




    too :star:
    smile always :yes:

    ResponderEliminar