viernes, 11 de octubre de 2013

WAITING....


I waited again and cried
but you were not there ,
to comfort me give me strength
I can say , come my dear ,
Do not be afraid , I am here
I needed someone to me
then a force .

I waited on a rainy day
It was difficult ,
but you were not there ,to me clear
clouds of my soul , I asked , 

but did not hear me .
Not appear .
Only silence from you .

Then I alone ,
quite alone ,
I ran after vrvulicite of fate ,
dead tired look to the future
that no make me laugh ,
me warm .

It appeared
even the sun turned
the other hand ,
Month shade , stood
stars shone and turned off
flames of love
extinguished in me .

Everything was against me ,
only obstacles
I worked on the road ,
dark wanted
take me and take
at another time .

I got lost in the morning hug ,
the respondents up grass runs,
muted and trace
everything was a lie ,
and so we were very close
yet far .

But do not come
and so eagerly waiting for you,
I wanted so much .

But sorrow and pain
into oblivion track
pain in longing turned ,
gentleness of soul and gave ,
created new life! , , , , , . Dedicated to my Mother!


By Renata

5 comentarios:

  1. Very nice poem you dedicated to your MotherI like very much dear Renata :love: :heart: :heart: God bless your amazing heart :heart:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. superrenatailievska12 de octubre de 2013, 0:10

    tank you dear Dasha God bless you..much love and happiness .... .......:heart: wish you beautuful weekend:love: :love: :love:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You too lovely Renata, Thank for all have a nice weekend :love: :heart: :heart:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. superrenatailievska13 de octubre de 2013, 0:10

    tank you....:love: :love: :love:

    ResponderEliminar