sábado, 20 de abril de 2013

Divine


so much of her I love
so much I’m proud of, I see
staring back at me
no deeper, truer could be
that gaze -
in many different ways
her soul against me lays,
and fills
my heart with seething chills
with waves of heat; such
thrills I’ve known -
urges sweet I can’t disown
too large within me grown
this heart
I fear ‘twill burst apart
never, ever, a la carte, but
all
of her my love enthralls
whatever might befall -no
fear
have I when she is near –
her whis-purr-ings I hear
aloud
but hardly so allowed
my heart to hers avowed -
deny
her nothing, could I try
If I could, why would I? for
she
is rich, red blood to me
coursing through me easily-
she brings
her love without the strings
such harmony she brings to
me
we listen so expectantly
from here until eternity
recline
sublime - refined - aligned
her soul and mine, divine are
we
- Luc Bat

3 comentarios: