viernes, 17 de agosto de 2012

The Alchemy of Love / a Rumi Poem



You come to us from another world

From beyond the stars and void of space.
Transcendent, Pure, of unimaginable beauty,
Bringing with you the essence of love

You transform all who are touched by you.
Mundane concerns, troubles, and sorrows
dissolve in your presence, bringing joy
to ruler and ruled

To peasant and king
You bewilder us with your grace.
All evils transform into goodness.
You are the master alchemist.

You light the fire of love in earth and sky
in heart and soul of every being.
Through your love existence and nonexistence merge.

All opposites unite.
All that is profane becomes sacred again.

4 comentarios:

  1. Dear Dasha .. Been a long time shares missed here .. Very nice read thanks to strings .. Hope to see you more often after that .. Stay with love.. :love:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Originally posted by wazquecme:Dear Dasha .. Been a long time shares missed here .. Very nice read thanks to strings .. Hope to see you more often after that .. Stay with love..Hi ômer, yes I know, thank you for visit the group, I`m glad that like U. I hope see U again share your poem, You are a great writer. :love:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Originally posted by wooj:nice poetry site Dasha I believe it is you and Emma doing the hard work here .. lolyes, a good Rumi piece again Thank you dear Woo, You give me a beautiful sorprise when I find you here, in my little special corner where I can enjoy with the poems of the great writers, some of the poems is of the beforegroup of poem, where you are member also and I was know you, Thanks again from my heart. :love:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. nice poetry site Dasha I believe it is you and Emma doing the hard work here .. lolyes, a good Rumi piece again :up:

    ResponderEliminar