viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

"WHISPERED"


I`ve whispered and whispered
In your ear
Hoping one day you would hear
Everything I wished for
You and me,

One thing is That you would be ready
To accept me
As your man And your life
This I said and I gave you,
My heart my soul My forever devotion,

Something in me knew
You are the one who could Love
without hesitation,
You knowing me and me knowing you
Why would we lie to each other,

We`ve both been through that before
From others who we knew were not real
With their hearts or emotions,

You and I have spoke about so much,
I opened up and let you in,
You did the same for me,
This is when I knew
You had what I am searching for ,

A love so True
Doubt between us
would not be an Issue,
~Dan~
10/3/13

I`ve whispered and whispered to your ear hoping one day you would hear everything I wished for you and me, one thing is, you would be ready to accept me,. as your man and your life,.

This I said and I gave you, my heart, my soul, my forever devotion, something in me knew you are the one who could love without hesitation, you knowing me and me knowing you,. why would we ever lie to each other,

We `ve both been through that before from others who we knew were not real with their hearts or emotions, you and I have spoke about much, I opened up and let you in, you did the same for me, this is when I knew,. you had what I am searching for , a love so true,. doubt between us,. would not be an issue,
~Dan~
10/3/13

4 comentarios:

  1. thank you dear reni :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. superrenatailievska4 de octubre de 2013, 2:10

    very beautuful....:) :) :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Amigo Dan, gracias por continuar en el grupo compartiendo con nosotros sus bellos poemas ...Veo que dejo su otro blog :left: :right: :whistle: :pirate: :pirate: :left: :sst: :angel: :o :left: :right: :bye:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Originally posted by dashafide:Veo que dejo su otro blogthey locked me out of it :yikes: :eyes: :no: :lol: I asked them why? they still gave no answer from opera?

    ResponderEliminar