martes, 22 de octubre de 2013

grab a Star....


What's caresses her hair
to be your star in the sky
and when I wake up not to be a dream.
In the deep night if hearing
angel cry,
Tell him again that love
comes not from the first day
and it grows with every
with every kiss when touched,
quarrel with each and every forgiveness.
Say, when pressed butterfly
and damage the wings.
If you allow it at night
to look at the moon,
then listen deeply from the heart
I like to think with you.
And you grab a Star
and without having to lift a finger
it is love and if we forget her
forget the world and themselves.
Love is hard to find
nice to have, very easy to lose
and too difficult to forget.
And so if you hear me screaming all
If they whisper about me
and when you only Kuta.
Some apologize when I walk on foot
I fell and my heart did not even notice.
And I lied to him in your hands
to keep as it is yours. 


-Milica Paulus

Post by Renata

4 comentarios:

  1. hello dear Renata, I like very much the poemthat you share ..... Love is hard to findnice to have, very easy to loseand too difficult to forget .....Thank you Renata :love: :heart: :happy: I share you a big smile :D :yes: and a song ==>
    Nice day sweety :love:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. superrenatailievska23 de octubre de 2013, 13:10

    tank you dear Dasha wish you nice evening:love: :heart: beatiful song tank you :yes: :up: :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. :rolleyes: :D nice Renata :yes:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. superrenatailievska26 de octubre de 2013, 7:10

    tank you...

    ResponderEliminar