domingo, 27 de octubre de 2013

A Simple Thank You, My Friend

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing


Into the dim lit, bare walls of my world,
You entered, bringing light and life to me,
The vivid colors, painted with a swirl
Of wit and charm, of personality,
With tender care, you added comfort, warmth,
And images that line the now bright walls.
I look upon them fondly, bringing forth
A thankfulness that you walk in these halls
With me; our friendship has become a part
Of my world now; it has its special place,
Within my being, life, and in my heart,
Your name hangs right beside your smiling face.
Rememb'ring just how drab these walls had been,
I have to thank you for the light, my friend.


by warmhrt

17 comentarios:

  1. love is life ...and life is love ......

    ResponderEliminar
  2. to be optimist , have confidence in yourself and seeing always to future .......

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you make the world became wonderful with wonderful word .. said ramalan

    ResponderEliminar
  4. yes , this is who is necessary for building wonderful world ...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you for your words....Si hay algo que he aprendido, es que la piedad es más inteligente que el odio, que la misericordia es preferible aún a la justicia misma, que si uno va por el mundo con mirada amistosa, uno hace buenos amigos.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. without comment ... i no understand .... write English or French ....ecris un langage que tous peuvent comprendre .......

    ResponderEliminar
  7. c'est comme un dialogue de sourds muets ......on ne peut pas se comprendre ...

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Originally posted by raymosejosi:Good poem!Thank you my dear friend

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Originally posted by sghayer:without comment ... i no understand .... write English or French ....ecris un langage que tous peuvent comprendre ....... I like very much my language, use the translate online how me for understand my words .that share you ...Todo lenguaje es un templo en el que está encerrada el alma del que habla.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Originally posted by sagarkaarki:wonderful !Thank you dear sagar

    ResponderEliminar
  11. restes avec ton langage ...et ton égoisme ... tu n'es pas sociable ....

    ResponderEliminar
  12. you are welcome miss dasha.

    ResponderEliminar